- About Me
- Frequently Asked Questions
- News & Updates
- Jonathan Wong (22)
- Can you force your spouse to move out of the matrimonial property during Divorce proceedings?
- When can you remarry?
- Must you have a lawyer to get Divorced?
- Can you and your spouse come to an agreement so that you can avoid a contested Divorce?
- Can you challenge a Writ for Divorce filed by your spouse?
- Can you proceed with the Divorce if you cannot to contact or locate your spouse?
- Can I enforce orders made by the Syariah Court in the Family Court?
- Can the Family Court grant a Divorce to a Muslim couple, or to a couple married under the Muslim law?
- What are the legal requirements for a Divorce?
- If you have been married for less than 3 years, how do you get the Court’s permission to apply for Divorce?
- How long must you have been married in order to get a Divorce?
- Who can apply for a Divorce in Singapore?
- What are the stages in a Divorce?
- Who are the Parties in a Divorce?
- What should you consider before filing for Divorce?
- What is the difference between Divorce, Nullity and Judicial Separation?
- What is the Family Court and what types of cases does it handle?
- Consent Orders can be varied in limited and special circumstances
- No obligation to disclose information before signing Deed of Separation
- New approach to dividing matrimonial assets to recognise indirect contributions more appropriately
- Bankruptcy will significantly affect division of matrimonial assets
- Singapore Court can grant financial relief for divorce obtained overseas